Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Wars

This is a Naruto rp! Make your Naruto character and become the best shinobi of all!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Shinobi Of The Month!
March

Zanza's Character Registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanza
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Zanza's Character Registration Left_bar_bleue200/200Zanza's Character Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Zanza's Character Registration Left_bar_bleue100/100Zanza's Character Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Zanza's Character Registration Empty
PostSubject: Zanza's Character Registration   Zanza's Character Registration EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:35 pm

~General Information~

Name: Zanza

Weight: 210

Height: 6'1"

Appearance: Avatar

Clothing: Zanza wears a long black cloak with read clouds. The cloak has a zipper down the front and goes to around Zanza's ankels Zanza wears Black boots that cover his feet so nothing of them can be seen. Zanz has the hood pulled up over his long red hair. and down over his fore head covering his eye brows with eyes still visable. If he pushes the hood back slightly then you can see his head band is ex-amegakure. Zanza wheres fingerless gloves on his hands.

Personality: Zanza is an extreamly calm person. He does his best to not show emotions. This makes him come off as extreamly cold to some people but he has no reason to care for anyone since the only people he cared about are dead or gone. Zanza only shows 1 emotion and its anger twoards the Ninja villages. Luckly Zanza is smart enough to know how to turn this anger to his advantage.

~Clan Information~

https://naruto-r.rpg-board.net/clans-f51/supaida-tamago-t136.htm#385

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Akatsuki member. Ring-Rei (zero)

Village: Amegakure

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Medical

Elemental Affinity: (Choose a main, and a sub fire, water, wood ETC.)
Main: Water
Sub: Earth

~Jutsu~
Spoiler:

History:

Academy Arc: Zanza grew up in a time of great peril for the village of amegakure. Like always the village was a refuge for missing ninja. Zanza was odd in that haveing 6 arms got picked on a lot. He didnt mind much it just didnt seem to phase him. Zanza developed an inate personality from being picked on constantly. However Zanza didnt care because he was already mostly molded. His father was an abusive drunk. He would sit at home all day getting drunk. Once Zanza got home he would tend to his mother who had been knocked out at some point befor he got home and then take the beatings himself. Zanza did everything he could to finish his academy training. He graduated top of his class a half a year early.

Genin Arc: Zanza was assinged to a team and everything but on the first day when they were suppose to meet Zanza was douped and left behind. When he approched the jounin about it later on the jounin told him to not bother showing up. Aperently his fellow team mates had throw Zanza under the bus and the jounin had belived them. Zanza didnt care he just had to escape that day he ran away from home and went to live with his big brother.

C-rank Arc: Zanza's brother taught Zanza nothing but jutsu and that was it. His brother was slightly afraid of him considering Zanza never showed emotion. Once Zanza had learned all he could he killed his brother and his room mate and now lives in the same apartment.

B-S Rank Arc: Zanza quickly picked up on the scent of the akatsuki within the village and approched the leader. The man allowed Zanza to join as a sub until a more temporary person could be found while waiting Zanza began to do reserch on diffrent jutsu and began to grow in strength. Eventually Zanza got to strength to challenge his latest replacment. After killing the man Zanza was allowed into the akatsuki himself.

Rp Sample:

Enishi walked into the small room. It was filled with empty benches placed behind elongated tables. The entire room was stadium style seating with pale tan walls floors and furniture. The wall opposite the door was entirely glass windows looking out onto the village below. The door was in a corner to the left was the tables and on the wall to the right was a large chalk board. Enishi moved to the seat he used in class. The tables were 3 across with rows on both sides of each table. Due to his class size these tables were 3 people per a table some crammed 4 because of his classes size. 5 if necessary but that was without elbow room. His seat was at the table closet to the door on the side of the bench towards the window. The room was filled with other newly made genin. none of them sitting most were crowded around the front of the room admiring gifts from there parents and there shiny new head bands. As he sat the girl named Jessica walked up to him. "Were on the same team." She said with eyes closed and smile wide. Enishi just stared at her as she moved around the table and sat on the bench beside him oddly close. Enishi didn’t particularly care. A moment later a boy within the class named ace walked towards the bench stopping and striking a pose with his hands rolled into fists on his waist and his chest stuck out he looked at the Enishi and Jessica and spoke triumphantly. "You two have the pleasure and of basking in my greatness TEAMMATES!" He shouted the last word oddly loud before sitting on the other side of Jessica. Enishi just sat there in wait. Slowly but surely the students legs began to tire and they moved towards the benches. About 10 minutes after Enishi arrived the instructor did. Moving into the room he barked "EVERYONE SIT DOWN, PREFERABLY WITH YOUR TEAM MATES. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE THE LIST IS UP HERE." Within minutes the genin took there seats. The instructor moved to the door and stuck his head out and made a wave motion whit his hand. Stepping to the side a single file line of Jounin walked calmly into the room. The proctor read off a list of names a team number and then a Jounin name. One team went another team went. After a couple of minutes of over excited genin and some just as over excited Jounin making there greetings and leavening the proctor said something that caught Enishi's ears. "Team 9. Consists of Jessica Hisui and her faithful companion Bruno her dog. Ace Yamanaka and last but not least Enishi Hyouton" Enishi knew he wasn’t meant offensively but the comment sounded like an insult to him. Brushing it off He looked up there was only 2 Jounin left in the room but according to Enishi's math there were 3 genin teams. "Your Jounin is..." He looked up and around. "Apparently not here." Just as he finished speaking a young women burst through the door black hair flowed like it was a second behind her in time. "Sorry I'm late the babysitter for Zanza was late so I was...." The proctor just glared at her "Your right anyways who’s my team?" The proctor took his glare from her to us "TEAM 9" he shouted unusually high "This is your Jounin miss Kayley Nara. Unfortunately for you her skills are just as bad as her ability to be on time. Lucky for us for now she’s still better than you three now get out of my sight." Kayley stepped out of the room as Enishi followed Jessica who was behind Ace in a single file line out of the room he noticed the proctor staring at him. As he moved out into the hall there Jounin was already at the end of the hall Enishi could tell from there she was on the verge of tears. Enishi just sighed thinking to himself Crap a weak Jounin Enishi and his teammates didn’t get close to her until they were outside the building by this point she seemed to have regained her composure. She was standing besides the building read a piece of paper. "Okay so according to this your team number is the same as the practice area reserved for your team." While she was speaking a small dog sat at her feet. Enishi thought that it was her dog meaning there Jounin was a Hisui which Enishi was no fan of he thought the clan was to weak to survive on there own so they used animals. Jessica next to him patters her leg and the dog ran up to her and leapt into her arm. Enishi breathed a sigh of relive to himself that the Jounin wasn’t a Hisui but he knew this didn’t mean she wasn’t weak.

Arriving at the training grounds it had been a silent couple of minutes walk from the academy. An even shorter walk from Enishi's home if he knew that ahead of time he would have just come straight here rather than go to the academy. One on the groudns they walked through a trail in the woods for about a half a mile before reaching a large clearing. The Jounin kept walking until she was in the middle of the circle. It was a harshly sunny day she turned and sat on the ground and then motioned for the genin to do the same near her. Enishi moved to her right and sat at a 90 degree angel from her. Jessica sat across from her and ace across from him. The for of them were sitting with knees forming a tight square. She looked at the 3 of then for a moment before speaking "My name is Kayley Nara I am your Jounin. My main goal is to teach you team work. As you all know you've been promoted but not to genin just graduates. This was news to Enishi but it didn’t surprise him. In order to become genin you must show signs of teamwork by completing a task of my choice. Anyways I don’t expect you to work with people you don’t know so go around and intro duce your selves and add little something if you cant think of anything just say your likes slash loves, dislikes slash hates and most importantly goal. Ill go first. I’m Kayley Nara I like all of you I love my son, as for dislikes I’m not a fan of sushi and my goal is to get your three to the rank of Chunnin." Enishi listened quietly not speaking a word. Within a second of her finishing the boy across from Enishi spoke. "I’m the one the only Ace Yamanaka greatest ninja ever. I like lots of stuff and dislike lots of stuff. My goal is to make Kumo as awesome as me by becoming the Raikage." Enishi was tempted to hit the child for his arrogance but he didn’t fell like wasting the energy so he just sat. Then the girl spoke "I’m Jessica Hisui and this is Bruno" She said pointing to the dog in her lap. "I like all of you and I dislike scary people my goal is to be better friends with everyone especially Bruno" As she spoke the last comment she got close to the dog and petted him. Enishi almost puked as the thought ran through his head GREAT the emo chick on my team is cheerier than the idiot is cocky Enishi was so in his head that he almost didn’t notice when all 3 were looking at him in anticipation. "I’m Enishi Hyouton I don’t particularly like anything and I dislike plenty." As Enishi stopped speaking ace chippered up again. "You forgot to say your goal." Enishi really didn’t like this kid. "My goal is going to be to ki-" before he could finish speaking he felt a presence on his leg. Glancing down he saw a black tendril resting on his leg. As he followed it with his eyes it lead right back to the Jounin who was still wearing a soft smile. Enishi knew that she knew what he was going to say and was trying to stop him from saying it. She was mainly trying to avoid tension since she expected us to work together in a few minutes. The tendril reseated as she stood. "Okay now for the task....
Back to top Go down
Hazuki~Kun
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hazuki~Kun

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Zanza's Character Registration Left_bar_bleue200/200Zanza's Character Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Zanza's Character Registration Left_bar_bleue100/100Zanza's Character Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Zanza's Character Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Character Registration   Zanza's Character Registration EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Great nice app. Approved
Back to top Go down

Zanza's Character Registration
Page 1 of 1